Interview Question: "Tell Me About Yourself" The Perfect Answer 🏆. 99.9% of interviews start out with the question "Why don't you tell me about yourself?" Whats the very best answer to this question. In this video we'll talk about what to do and what not to do when answering to give you the best chance of getting hired.
- Click here to become SOCIALLY INVINCIBLE! - https://goo.gl/hBwnqG
- Bring POWER To Your Voice! Download Your Free Tonality Checklist Here: https://goo.gl/25wdf7
When you fire off your answer to this question you are setting the entire tone that your potential employer forms of you, and can be a deciding factor in whether you are hired. How can you move yourself to "the top of the pile" of applicants with your response to this query? You can actually prepare to address this question in advance of your interview, and walk in confident and comfortable that you will convince your potential future employer that you are the right person for the job. In the attached video, Social Coach Barron Cruz demonstrates four critical steps in "knocking 'em dead" with our answer to this often asked interview question:
1) Spin your response totally back to the position for which your are applying. Emphasize in every thought how your past experience and career interest are a perfect fit for the opening.
2) Give specifics of things you have done which qualify you for this job, both work-wise, and in your general life experience. Statistics or numbers which can be pulled from your history are especially helpful. (example---"I worked on a team which increased sales 35% during the period when I was the unit leader.")
3) Link your passionate interests to the position, and to the duties the job entails. (example--"I have always enjoyed and excelled at meeting and cultivating different types of people in promoting my sales products. It would excite me to be able to continue to devote my time and energy to that activity with this job.)
4) Discuss your individual strengths (EVERYONE has them!) and how they relate directly to, and support what you want to do today, and in the future. (example---"I believe my prior work with the trucking industry would enhance my ability to work effectively with some of the contractors of your business involved with the transportation of products.)
To begin equipping yourself with this critical interviewing tool, just click above to check it out!
*** More from Charisma Matrix: ***
The Mature Men's Dating Program: https://goo.gl/nf5GFA
Social Invincibility Program: http://www.SocialInvincibility.com
The Charisma Matrix Webpage: http://www.CharismaMatrix.com
Tags: Interview Question: "Tell Me About Yourself" The Perfect Answer 🏆, Interview questions, how to answer interview questions, tell me about yourself, tell me a little about yourself, best interview questions, best interview question answers, best interview answers, how to answer interview, prepair for interview, how to get the job, good interview answer, good interview answers, how to answer, best answer, best answer interview, interview, how to interview, best interview, barron cruz, charisma matrix, interview confidence, confident interview